Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ramadan-Al Kareem (Quote on a Daughter’s Diary)

Being refined with the reminders and reading about a love for mother, the Ramadan-Al Kareem breaks the silence of each and every Muslim who lightly put parents to the queuing lines of their priorities. As this diary was scan inside a daughter’s diary, the writer expects to cling this to the heart of every Muslim who lost their parents before and in this Holy month.

The Quest of Sobbing Daughter

Daughter: Oh mother dear, can you see me?

Mother: Of course I can, the most beautiful daughter, I am hugging tightly and clinging doubted

on to my shoulders…

Daughter: Yes I know, but not any more. I feel like protected by the wall of China! And I love

you for that.

Mother: But I failed to remember when was my last hugged? Is that huge blanket I used to be yours every night clean?

Daughter: (Silence won her mode and kept on nodding and crying, recalling when was her last hug too). Do you still remember that stuff?

Mother: You must be using that for your girl too…

Daughter: Can you hear me now, mother?

Mother: It’s you that has a cry of increasing tone that cause me to panic. My knees have many times banged on the stairs…

Daughter: (Sobbing loudly as the world closes to her. She thought of times her knees were bit into the door when her mother cried for water). Look mother! I brought to you a very nice dress. You should be using this for this Holy month.

Mother: I have more of that in the cabinet. Go come and have them or you may have them for those who need best dresses in this Holy month, but keep the nice one. I always buy you a nice dress.

Daughter: But you must wear this one, so you can see and hear me. I even cook delicious foods for you.

Mother: I have plenty of foods. Take your meal while the soup is hot. I cook your favorite delicacy. Have find any in the table?

Daughter: (She cannot longer hold her feeling and cried out loud. The people around were sobbing, for they cannot think of other way. She was reminded of all cares that her mother have before. She asked herself of the time she cooked delectable meal for her mother. Having no record of any, she screamed). I will be cooking your favorites from time on, but please open your eyes and see who these people around. They are all eager to have the best food for you.

Mother: (With a mysterious grin, and wipe her face to change her position. She left-up her left hand and turn to the right.)

Daughter: (Anticipating for end, she held the hand so tightly and grabbed to catch the last breath. She kissed her as her mother threw her meaningful smile. Her hand felt down and the daughter was brought outside unconscious)

Such is the scene of mother in the dying bed. We like to show all our comfort, our care, love and concern but faded as the memory of one failed. A person in the dying bed became pain- least, the world seems flat that cannot hear your whisper, the beat of your heart, the deepness of cry, the sense of hug, the loudness of scream and the sobs you inclined. If you are lucky to have any mother or a father, now is the time for all those. Find them the most delicious foods in the world you can afford. They need it now, more than ever. Share them your success, they long for it. Show them your fabulous smile, they treasure it. Your parents are the persons who love to listens the story of wonder and the joys you have ever.

HAVE YOU VISITED HER………………

No comments: