Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My first hanging Plants

Click the picture to zoom and find out how these hanging plants reproduce.



A pair of hanging plants was a present to me by my hubby at our early marriage. Before our marriage, he already recognized my instinct in loving natures, especially flowers. I have more than a dozen of presents from him when we were in College, though I do not value his gift to be his start of liking me. After our wedding, he developed in his mind my identities and continued to provide me more of these collections. I have numbers of these now, that is why I am having more of these as presents to few of my friends. These plants have traveled to different places from our first home to our permanent residence. They have been hanged to various trees surrounding our house, until finally they found this orange bearing- tree. to be their permanent place. They almost touch on the ground but I am afraid to transfer them for, I might destabilize their growth. Presently, they still continue to reproduce, providing me more of their generations.

No comments: