Tuesday, June 3, 2008

True or False








Check my Finding Whether it is True or False



An old student of mine came to me this afternoon at about five in the afternoon. At my surprise, she did not greet me , she weeped instead. When I asked her, I found out that she lost her allowance. That suppose to be her tuition fee allowance, and burst with tears. I have go deeper. That money was kept in her wallet when she went for chatting in an internet. Poor girl, I sigh, she must not visit any net cafe with out solving her tuition fee. That amount will either be kept properly in the dormitory or entrust it to a relative at least she has something to spend for her schooling. But, another idea came to my mind when I realize that an old friend with her has 12 caliber. I mean, she goes for a wrong company. I am suspecting that the money was not actually lost but was spent unwisely. Unluckily, I have no money with the same amount as to her needs. I have to be frank with. Her worries includes failure to enroll. I have a pinch of advise to students like her. Prioritize your needs when you're away from home. You must prioritize tuition fee before any other happenings. Happenings can wait while enrollment delayed means education denied. You must be extra careful with any amount send to you by your parents. That amount was scarcely earned. Love any drop of it as you love your parents.

No comments: