Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Who Owns Me Last Summer(front view of my gareden)





front view of my garden at home

My garden at home have so much to say about me. They were totally neglected during school days. They can only own my times during holidays and vacations. I am just thankful that most of them are cultured to my behavior. One great thing they can expect of me is my endless smile every morning, for I do not missed any day if I'm around with out seeing them. I could check on their temporary discomfort in a day. This summer, I exclusively gave my time to them.

If you have garden at home, you will agree with me that, in gardening, it terminates your worries and slows down aging. We will be counting almost every leaves and blooms of their flowers. Such is a most luxurious hobby that do not requires you financially. Though, we owe them care and patience.









No comments: