Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Touch of Cumbersome Responsibility

The Touch Of Cumbersome Responsibility

According to many sociologist and anthropologists, the primary function of

the family is to reproduce society either biologically. society or both.

Thus one’s experience of one’s family shifts over time. From the

perspective of children, the family is family orientation. The family

serves to locate children socially, and plays major role in their

enculturation and socialization. From the point of view of parents, the

family is a family of procreation, the goal of which is to produce and

enculturate and socialized children. However producing children is not the

only function of societies with a sexual division of labor, marriage and

the resulting relationship between a husband and wife, is necessary for

the formation of an economically productive household.(google.com, April,5,2008)




As a mother of six offspring, with only one rose among the thorns, we

cannot account the weight of responsibility. When one time, I was caught

between showers of swords from the two directions, I have asked ALLAH

(s.w.t.) to have me a shiny day on the following morning. At first, I find

it easy to skip, since, some relatives seems loyal in comforting me. How

awesome for these number of shoulders to cry on. But, as it starts to

worsen, they begin to stay apart so that they can exempt themselves from

these diversities of swords. I cannot put the blame on them, since it’s a

suicidal in nature. I even warned my hubby to be careful on its infectious

thorns. Playing the role of being the only person who conceived, I have

acquired strength to blow my last breath, and directed my intent of

fighting back. Any cowardice move, never give a chance to save this

complications. I felt this weighty responsibility, entrapping my whole

being.




Being a mother of less than one to make half dozen boys, I must prepare my

self for any consequences in motherhood. Indubitably, mothers are willing

to dedicate herself for the sake of being one. Some intriguing problem

encountered by families, are uncertainty on children’s educations, dashing

manhood (includes love story, peculiar taste with friends, choosy and

distinct types for foods and colors), financial incapacity and

discontentment in nature and the society of which they belong. My center

of emotion is on the second intrigue, dashing manhood. Our acquaintance

with this kind of deception came with out warning. To the contrary, the

other mentioned schemed leave a chance for provisions. It is lateralize

according to once time frame, prioritize base on our ability. Similarly,

on natural calamity, rains pour after cloudy skies and floods after heavy

rains. Laterally, it prompted us to have some precautionary measures. But

in this case, it bump our head, like an after shock tidal wave. Though we

are aware of it existence but the wrangle eradicate our inner sense of

stillness. This is where aptitude of moral responsibility begins to mount.




With my weary eyes, I have accepted these challenges, with open arms. I

have defined everything to be only me who can stand forward with or with

out falling. We understand that sometimes, power and wealth are strangers

to this kind of complexities. I rather vowed down so that my identities

will become invisible to them. It is in this manner that they failed to

aim on my forehead. My whole being, was shadowed by pleading, and bring

myself into surrender. It is matter of recollection of how we play the

role of motherhood that have save me. Recalling for all our hardships,

followed by our earnest effort to have an ideal children, is one weapon to

beat the odds, looked very effective than everything. I have never dream

to change my life style, so that the coldness of the night could be my

companion instead of providing myself in comfort that I desired. If the

pouring of rains dictates me to shed unfathomed, I must led my way to the

best outcome. Declaring for an absence is not applicable to this time.

This weakens me, and stole my very chance of resting, even though it was

necessary. My hubby had to confess every inch of my fight to our friends,

finding solutions to calm the violence. What would be the best drive for

this crisis with the pressures of times? Every shift seems harsh and keeps

me breathless. The whole world moved closer which enough sleep is the only

guarantee to cool me. I believed, ALLAH (s.w.t) always have place for a

mother like me. I allow the coldness of the night to modify my fight and

let my tears pour down until it dries up. I want to pull back time and

withdraw being me. I discern everything in proper, since my aim in life

was satisfied when I decide to enter into. I have enough preparations to

tackle every adversity. But, for a situation similar to mine, it is

unpredictable.

I successfully delineate all obstacles, and discovered those showering

swords to be lenient without pricking me. This, sudden change of

environment need another stage of confusions rejoice with queuing lines of

responsibility, waiting to be defined to its utmost forms. Those showers

of swords are now cradling me to a bitterness of responsibility. This

time, if I got pricked, it might be yawning for I have lost much of

struggles. Those swords are an ocean that may drown me anytime, whenever

the role of cruelty possessed these tendencies. As if, I am on two roaring

lions that eventually tear me into pieces. With those fervent hopes, they

may vary to the best of its advantage. This unseat responsibility will

continue to find its peak unpredictably, bottomless.




However, our moral responsibility cannot authorize any other persons to

take its totality, though we can delegate to make it lighter. To regard

such as worthy of one of this reactions is to ascribe moral responsibility

to them on the basis of what they have done or left undone. Thus to be

morally responsible for our children, say an action is to be worthy of a

particular kind of reaction, praise, blame or something akin to these- for

having perform. If what we have done is not enough, at least we have done

our best for our responsibility

Philosophical reflection on moral responsibility has a long history. One

reason for this persistent interest is the way the topic seems connected

with a widely shared conception of ourselves as a member of more

importantly distinct class of individual- call them persons. Persons are

qualitatively different from those of other known living species, despite

their numerous similarities. Many have held that one distinct feature of a

persons is their status as morally responsible agents, a status whether

their special status is threatened of a certain other claims about our

universe are true. If a person is be morally responsible for her behavior

if that behavior can be explained solely by reference to physical state of

universe and world along a divinely ordained path? Concerns like these

have often motivated individuals to the theorized about moral

responsibility. We dedicate our lives to our children because we are

distinct from other mothers.(google.com, April 5,2008)

No comments: