Friday, June 6, 2008

My favorite spot at school


I happened to check-inn on one of the famous Hotel in Davao City on the mid-summer of 2006 in which this wild plant were one of their indoor plants. I was amazed because in our locality, we avoid and even destroy this kind plants. This usually grow on cold places under thick trees, mostly on coffee trees.

An announce inspection from the division office became an intrigue of competitions. Because, I lack the required amount to beautify my school, I resulted into finding this kind of variety. I have around 35-40 collections of the same now. They looked very unique and more handy to beautify with this kind because their culture. Their population expanded on a place like ours..which is cold and with big trees around. For this reason, we got exellent among 42 National High School. This is more natural than imorting other plants.


No comments: